Convert Addresses to Coordinates (Geocoding)
Does your business hold Australian customer addresses? Do these need to be cleaned and validated using an authoritative data source? Are the latitude-longitude coordinates for visualisation or spatial analysis?
To help, you can leverage our ten year's geocoding experience through our sophisticated, G-NAF based Geocoder. Our Geocoding capability can be accessed via any of:
- A cloud-deployed web service, to enable your systems to talk directly with ours via an API
- A cloud-deployed batch file service, where your users upload Excel and Text files and request to have these geocoded as a background process. When completed, your users receive an email with a link to enable them to download the geocoded result files
- A bureau service, geared towards efficient geocoding of millions of records. We geocode these large files for you on our production machines
- Callpoint's Geocoder operates using G-NAF, being the authoritative Australian geocoded address dataset compiled and updated by PSMA Australia
- Our Geocoder includes extensive address parsing and resolution capabilities. It is designed to handle both free format as well as partially structured addresses
- Amongst the wide set of returrned G-NAF fields, our Geocoder includes the Address Detail PID (otherwise knows as the the G-NAF PID - Persistent Identifier). This PID is important to a number of sectors such as broadband telecommunications/ NBN Co Access Seekers, Government, insurance, financial services and other
- Callpoint's Geocoder delivers a comprehensive, informative set of structured result codes. This represents a point of difference to the minimialist single digit numeric only approach offered by some alternatives
- To help with geodemographic analysis, we return ABS data such as the associated Mesh Block and SA1
- It also uses our processed edition of PSMA Transport & Topography data. This enables street intersections such as "cnr King & George Sydney" to be validated, and the coordinates of the intersecting street polylines to be returned
- Our cloud Geocoder makes use of https for end-to-end data encryption
Our cloud-deployed Geocoder is located at http://www.callpointspatialgeocoder.com
Based on the expertise we've developed in the telco space, customers from a range of industries seek us out for our geocoding services.
Please contact us for further details of our Address Validation, Address Resolution and Geocoding services.