Callpoint AQ Pro®
Callpoint AQ Pro is a presales, sales and marketing platform for use by B2B broadband telcos and nbn RSPs.
AQ Pro is deployed using Australian Data Centres that are certified to ISO27001. The application is located at: https://www.aqpro.com/
|"We need a capability that readily identifies the specific businesses that are expected to be nbn connectable in the next e.g. 30-60 days, to help our pre-warm marketing campaign efforts."||AQ Pro enables your team to generate a list of businesses that are expected to be nbn connectable within the specified timeframe
|“nbn co provides us a Delta file, but this file is shipped to all their RSPs. We seek a different resource that enables us to better identify potential new opportunities”||AQ Pro generates and sends you a Delta file which differs to that generated by nbn co as we include:
(i) Business details including address, phone number, industry etc (where matched), and (ii) DSL details (where licensed)
Collectively, the above can help you categorise each opportunity e.g. "Fixed Wireless; outside your DSLAM footprint - totally new". This can assist your campaign messaging.
|“We offer broadband via nbn, our own fibre and DSLAMs, plus wholesale arrangements with other telcos. We face issues with broadband service pre-qualification including:|
1) For prospects that send us address lists, we seek an integrated NBN/ G-NAF based Geocoder, the results of which can then be used for downstream business processes
2) The plethora of broadband delivery technologies and options has made service pre-qualification complex. We have processes in place for certain last mile options. However, we have no integrated response capability for broadband service pre-qualification across multiple delivery technologies/ multiple partners”
|1) AQ Pro starts with the same high performance geocoding engine as in Callpoint's standalone G-NAF based Geocoder. It then goes a step further, with AQ Pro's Hybrid Geocoder capability to natively reference the nbn HFL/ PFL. AQ Pro's geocoder is built for high precision, as we are very cognisant that broadband delivery options can vary from one building to the next (and can even vary within a building)
2) AQ Pro computes broadband delivery options for each geocoded address. This is done based on the current data definitions (your/ your wholesale partner's fibre, DSLAM as well as nbn) in your AQ Pro partition. In addition to the GNAF PID, columns returned include:
(a) NBN: Fourteen standard columns, including LocID, RRI, Service Class, Service & Technology Type, POI, Expected RFS, Active Date and Disconnection Date
(b) Fibre: whether served by one of your lit Fibre buildings, Building ID, optional other columns
(c) DSL: Telstra Exchange Service Area (ESA), estimated distance to serving Telstra exchange, whether served by Large Pair Gain System (LPGS) and type (RIM, CMUX etc), whether On-Net based on your DSLAM definitions, optional other columns
|“We have no easy means to identify specific businesses that are On-Net deliverable.|
As we expand our direct fibre-lit footprint, we have no integrated means to identify businesses that are located in newly-lit buildings”
|AQ Pro's marketing features enables your team to readily extract the list of businesses that are within your fibre-lit buildings.
Similar to the Delta processes we have for the nbn, AQ Pro can also provide your team with details of the businesses that are within your new fibre-lit buildings (as your automation uploads your new fibre lit building locations).
|“We are seeking to launch a package for businesses that have between 200-250 sites. However, we have no ready means to identify these businesses"||AQ Pro's Multi-site Market Analyser can assist you to identify these multi-site opportunities.
NBN Co restrictions
Considering the NBN Co WBA Head Terms Module D1 (Confidential Information), Callpoint Spatial only makes available the nbn feature set to NBN resellers.
- Especially with the rapidly changing nbn rollout, it is critical that the most current nbn datasets are utilised. During onboarding, we provide details of the AQ Pro secure FTP server for your business. This facilitates the automated uploads of the nbn datasets from your systems to your AQ Pro partition
- We have been working in this space for many years. Sourcing business data that optimally balances comprehensiveness, accuracy, update frequency, precision geocodability (ie. presence of suite numbers, street numbers), depth of contact details / other attribution and validation recency with cost-effectiveness is a demonstrable challenge. The merits of different options are outlined during initial engagement
Our first licensee was Request DSL in 2002, one of Australia’s first DSL carriers. AQ Pro has considerably evolved to cater for a variety of pre-sales, sales, marketing, product management and network development functions for Australia’s leading telcos.
AQ Pro customers include established players as well as fast-moving newer providers. They deliver broadband using their own infrastructure, those of their partners and/ or via the nbn.
Developed and maintained in Australia by Callpoint Spatial, AQ Pro delivers the following:
- It provides input for more comprehensive and confidence-inspiring proposals
- AQ Pro cuts your proposal turn-around times, enabling you to focus more on the strategic aspects of your pitch. This plus its comprehensive analysis combine to help lift your success rate
- On the proactive side, AQ Pro enables you to identify prospective business customers that meet particular NBN/ direct fibre etc broadband deliverability criteria, geographic, industry sector, multi-site and other criteria
- More empowered sales teams through its capabilities and productivity functions
AQ Pro’s capabilities derive from Callpoint Spatial’s eighteen years’ geospatial expertise, in-depth knowledge of broadband relevant third party data, numerous professional services assignments, client feedback and decades of telecoms industry experience.
For further details, please contact us.