Callpoint Spatial is an Australian company with a history of expertise and innovation in the geospatial arena. We are headquartered in Melbourne and are authorised PSMA and Australia Post data resellers.
We license and provide:
- PSMA spatial data
- G-NAF based geocoding services
- AQ Pro sales and marketing tool for telcos
- Australia Post PAF
Callpoint Spatial was established in 1993 by Managing Director Brian Beckor. The company has built its reputation and expertise over many years of deep involvement in the application of geospatial techniques for business. We first deployed our skills in the telecommunications sector in a consulting capacity at the onset of the migration to DSL. In recent years, we have extended the value of our geospatial datasets and services to support a broader range of applications.
Callpoint Spatial has served more than 40 Australian telco providers with spatial resources since 2000. We also support customers across industries including real estate, professional services, health, education, media, software and government. We focus our efforts on delivering resources that add value and successfully support our customers’ needs.
Callpoint Spatial has expertise in:
- The understanding of PSMA spatial datasets and their application to industry
- Value-adding to raw PSMA spatial data
- Deep geocoder knowledge (expressed in our G-NAF based Geocoder software)
- Integration of spatial and non-spatial datasets (captured in our telco specific AQ Pro application)
Callpoint Spatial has been an innovator in the geospatial arena and has played a significant pioneering role in the telecommunications industry.
Callpoint has been an innovator in the geospatial industry and has played a significant role in pioneering:
- The shift to address-based DSL prequalification from the older phone number based methods
- The campaign to make Telstra’s close-held exchange boundary datasets more openly available
- The first address accuracy audit of ACMA’s Integrated Public Number Database
- The use of PSMA’s G-NAF and other datasets for key broadband coverage reports for Local and State Government
- The integration of G-NAF and other datasets to deliver the DCITA Metropolitan Broadband Blackspot Program Geospatial Consultancy project
To find out how Callpoint Spatial can help you, please contact us.