PSMA spatial data
Callpoint Spatial resells the full suite of PSMA’s authoritative Australian spatial datasets to a range of organisations.
- Raw PSMA data
- Callpoint Spatial value-added datasets that provide enhanced attribution and cross-link between different PSMA datasets
- Customised editions to meet specific requirements
File formats include:
- Shapefile/ File Geodatabase
- Microsoft SQL Server backup
Callpoint Spatial has significant experience in licensing PSMA data:
- For internal business use
- Embedded within your product or service (Secondary Reseller)
While most requests are for current data, we can facilitate provision of past PSMA datasets subject to availability. Examples include historic G-NAF, Cadlite and Transport & Topography data around the time of the ABS Census of 2006, 2011 or 2016.
Please note that the Features of Interest and Land Tenure datasets, in their current form, were retired following the February 2019 data release.